Free Webinar from our partner, Odysseyware.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Mountain Time (Arizona, GMT-07:00)
Classroom management is a core skill for building strong student achievement. Academic learning cannot excel in a disruptive classroom environment. Additionally, it can be very frustrating to be an educator under these conditions. This webinar will teach you the critical skills needed to control classroom chaos once and for all. Tune in and get the knowledge to lead and the tools to succeed!
- Differentiate form from function.
- Differentiate reinforcement from reward.
- Increase behaviors you want while decreasing unwanted actions.
- Shape the new behaviors your students need.
- Identify the three main motivation problems that exist and learn solutions for motivating your most challenging students.
Presenter: Daniel Farrell
Daniel Farrell earned his MS, CAGS in School Psychology from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 2005, and is currently finishing his Doctorate in School Psychology. Farrell began his career in the Phoenix area, where he became the lead psychologist for the third largest district in the state. He also served on the Arizona Association of School Psychologists (AASP) board and helped train districts across the state in Response to Intervention (RTI), Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) and Problem Solving (PS). Daniel now practices in Buffalo, New York – making him a certified school psychologist in both New York and Arizona.