There is no cost for this training.
Download a flyer: 2014 Oral Healthcare & Autism TIPS for Parents
This training will highlight issues & solutions:
- Finding a qualified dental provider can be problematic. Get resources & information on how to be a good consumer.
- How proper dental care is related to wellness across the lifespan- minimizing serious health issues
- TIPS for how to navigate billing related issues
- Helpful information to share with the dentist in preparation for a dental office visit
- Effective ABA based strategies for treatment at home & at the dental office
- Current research about dental products
Receive our new Dental Information Guides
Friday, January 31, 2014
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
SARRC, 300 N. 18th St., Phx, AZ 85006
Breakfast & Snacks provided
Register at www.autismcenter.org
For more information about these trainings contact Sheri S. Dollin at email@example.com or 602.480.603.3284
This project was generously funded by the Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation with a mission to improve the oral health of uninsured and underserved children and families in Arizona.