The Street Yoga Trauma-Informed Yoga Training offers hands-on practice in teaching yoga & mindfulness to youth and families experiencing homelessness, abuse, addiction and other forms of trauma.
- Modifying poses for various populations and situations
- Potential behavioral challenges and strategies for dealing with them
- Tools for improved communication success
- Problem-solving approaches to deal with boundary issues
- How to effectively approach and partner with social service agencies
- Opportunities for practice teaching
At least 20 hours of yoga experience suggested.
14 CEU’s Available
FACILITATED BY: IVY KATZ
Ivy has a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from Lewis & Clark College, and bachelors degrees in Dance and Human Development from Prescott College. Her experience and teaching as a trainer draws from years of experience working with a variety of populations and ranges of concerns and presenting issues.